YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Last reviewed on 07.06.2021
If you are a resident of the State of California, Inch TV Global kft with its registration number 01-09-386962 and it registered address at 1114 Budapest Kemenes u. 12-14. fsz. 2., Hungary (“Inch.TV”, “we”, “our”, “us”) provide the visitors of our Site and/or Apps (“you”, “your”) with information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options such as your right to opt-out (which we may sometimes refer to as “unsubscribe”) or opt-in for use of your Personal Information by third parties (such as advertisers and promotional partners) for marketing purposes. Therefore, pursuant to the California Civil Code, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your Personal Information for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
What data is collected?
Tracking pixels provide us with the ability to anonymously identify the device including:
- The date and time of event
- Device type, model, operating system
- IP addresses
- Information is passed to us by the user’s device with every request of tracking pixels fired on specific events related to rendering an advertisement on user device. This information is stored entirely anonymously for statistical purposes and is used for frequency capping
We do not collect any personally identifiable information. All of the information collected relate to a device rather than a user.
What are my rights?
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) you are granted certain rights with respect to your personal information. Only you, a resident of the State of California, a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, or an entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may exercise these rights. We are permitted to reject your request if we reasonably determined that you are a resident of the State of California.
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
How to exercise my rights?
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the required verifying information, by contacting us here.
We may require additional information to verify your requests to exercise your rights or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create any account on this Site to submit a request or have it fulfilled. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf.
We do not sell personal information collected through our service, including not knowingly selling personal information about consumers under the age of 13.